Simple, clean, pure and naturaly essential

A blog to inform how easy, simple and beautiful it is to live life healthy and naturally that is so essential!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The birds are happy and busy, snow is mostly gone, and Spring is pushing at us with much awaited anticipation.  Lots of changes, welcome changes.  Good, simple, easy lifestyle things I enjoy.
A Natural Essential is also undergoing changes.   Good things.   Simple things.   Healthy changes. Simplicity.
Only natural scents, but NEW scents are coming:   Lemon Whip.  Lime Fresh.    More good things, better ingredients as I am always researching and trying to improve an already great product. 
I am also going to have lotion pumps, so there will be the option on easy pump on lotion available.
Stay tuned and wait.  I am eagerly awaiting my shipment of ingredients!

No comments:

Post a Comment